The site is a distribution platform operated by Noble through which a Hotel opts in to sell Hotel Credit Certificates and other services. Noble Stay INC has a contracted right to distribute the Certificates on behalf of the Hotel, however, Noble Stay INC is not an agent of the Hotel. Hotels are the providers of the offerings/services you can redeem the Hotel Credit against and are solely responsible to you for the care, quality, and delivery of the offerings/services (room, dining, spa, etc.).
The Hotel Credit Certificate purchase is non-refundable. This means that after the purchase you cannot be refunded unless otherwise is stated by law or initiated by the Hotel or Noble at will.
Credits can be applied to new reservations only: This means that you need to make a new reservation to redeem the credit against and cannot apply the credit to an existing reservation.
The redemption booking must be made directly with the hotel: This means that you must contact the Hotel directly on the email and phone number listed on the Certificate to make a booking, and you must tell the Hotel at the time of booking that you will use a Noble Certificate for payment. For clarity, you CANNOT use the credit if you book through a third party.
Credits can be used on any public room-rates, packages, or offers bookable directly with the Hotel:
- This means that you can use the Credit on any public rate, offer or package which is made available on Hotel public channels like its official website. A public channel is defined as a channel made available to anyone without any type of qualification, membership, or log-in.
- If a rate is privately negotiated or otherwise not available through a public Hotel channel the rate is not valid for redemption. For example, corporate rates are excluded from redemption.
- The booking adheres to the standard rate rules and availability of the rate-type/package/offer on the dates of your requested redemption. See examples:
- If you for example make a booking with a flexible cancellation and cancel within its period then the Credit will be released to use at a later time, as per standard rules for the rate type.
- If you, for example, make a non-refundable booking with a cancellation fee and don’t show up on check-in the Hotel may be entitled to deduct your credit to cover any such cancellation fee, as per standard rules for the rate type.
- The Hotel has a right to ask for a credit card to guarantee(hold) your reservation, even if you are using the Credit for the booking.
Credits can be used on Hotel operated incidentals such as Restaurants, Spa, Room Service, etc., in conjunction with a room stay.
- This means that the Hotel needs to operate the service for it to be redeemable with the Certificate. Most on property services are operated by the Hotel so this is generally not something you need to consider, however, a hotel may also have certain externally operated service providers on the property, this may be externally operated restaurants, spa’s, activity providers, etc. and the Credit is not redeemable against these externally operated service providers. (The Hotel will generally always note these externally operated providers under Hotel Specific Terms & Exclusions on the Hotel Page listing, see below. The operation of Hotel service providers like restaurants may change from time to time, so the most up to date information can be provided by the hotel at the time of booking.)
- The incidentals need to be spent in conjunction with a Certificate redemption room stay. This means that you cannot use the Certificates on incidentals alone without being a guest of the Hotel, and the room-stay you are a guest under needs to be done as a Certificate booking.
Third-party service providers and gratuities are always excluded from redemption. This means that any third-party service provider like driver services, guides, personal trainers, babysitters, and gratuities are excluded from redemption, even if added to the final bill.
A certificate can be transferred or gifted by first notifying the Hotel.
- Before the transfer takes place, you need to contact the Hotel first to provide the identity of the new owner of the Certificate. The Hotel may require specific procedures and require identification like your passport to proceed with such transfer. If not provided as per the Hotel’s requirements, the Hotel can refuse the transfer. This is in your best interest to avoid any risk for fraudulent behaviors.
- The transfer must happen privately and non-commercially, this means that you CANNOT resell a certificate on any type of website or otherwise. If violated the Hotel will refuse the transfer. Noble will actively monitor sites like eBay for any attempts of re-sales.
- The Transfer can only happen on an un-redeemed Certificate, if partly redeemed a transfer is not possible.
It is prohibited to list a certificate on any type of website, listing service, or otherwise. For example, eBay, craigslist, web-forums, etc.
- This means that you CANNOT list a certificate on any public channel with the intent to sell, resell, or distribute. If that is the case, you lose all right to transfer the Certificate on a permanent basis and Noble automatically suspend your membership.
- For clarity, you CAN privately transfer or gift a certificate to friends and family see above.
The Hotel decides how to allocate the Credit on the final bill in a case where the credit does not cover the final bill. This means that it is up to the hotel what type of services; room, spa, dining, etc. that it decides to apply the credit to.
Call-back of certificates: A Certificate can be called-back and voided by Noble and/or Hotel in specific cases. In such a case, the Client is refunded the paid value of the Certificate in full and the Certificate is voided.
Hotel Specific Terms & Exclusions: In addition to the terms herein the hotel may add Hotel Specific Terms & Exclusions which are specific to each Hotel listing. These terms are listed under “Certificate Terms” on the Hotel listing. You can find it in the information section below “what the press is saying” on both desktop and mobile.
Pricing and availability relating to certain Offerings, Products, and other available programs on the Site may change at any time in Noble’s sole discretion without notice.
Descriptions of the Hotel Offerings are provided by the Hotel or other referenced third parties and edited by Noble. Noble does not investigate or vet this information. Noble is not responsible for any claims associated with the description of the Hotel Offerings, Services, amenities, procedures, and other communication regarding the hotel listing. This includes opening dates, from prices, and the availability of on-property services like restaurants, spa, etc.
Availability for redemption is upon availability and request with the Hotel over the dates requested. Noble does not imply or in any way guarantee availability of the Hotel. Noble is not responsible for any claims associated with an unavailable or closed Hotel.
The Hotel is responsible to provide the service for redemption: The Hotel Credits are redeemable for certain goods, services, or experiences offered by, or facilitated through, the Hotel identified on the Certificate. The Hotel is solely responsible for redeeming the Certificate. Furthermore, the Hotel is fully and solely responsible for the care and quality of all goods and services it provides to you and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities, and costs (“Liabilities”) it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a Certificate or not. You waive and release Noble Stay INC. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Hotel in connection with your use of a Certificate or the goods, services or experiences a Hotel provides in connection with the Certificate.